(For the full list of services with descriptions of the programs, see Services)
- l Drive Smart Pueblo -Seat Belt and Car Seat Safety
- l The Office of Prevention
- l School Based Prevention Programs
- l Parenting Classes
- l DUI Prevention - Smart Roads
- l Community Partnerships
- l Pueblo Coalition to Prevent Underage Drinking
- l Pueblo Alliance for Healthy Teens (PAHT)
- l Adolescent Programs
- l STAR-TC (Sisterhood Teaching Alternatives for Recovery - Therapeutic Community)
- l TCSC (Therapeutic Community of Southern Colorado) Men’s Program
- l Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- l Adolescent Outpatient
- l Family Center and Women’s Residential Treatment: IRT & TRT
- l Men’s Residential Treatment: IRT & TRT
- l Pregnant Women & Women with Children
- l Special Connections
- l Specialized Women’s Services (SWS)
- l Methadone
- l SSC (Strategies for Self-improvement and Change)
- l STIRRT (Short-Term Intensive Residential Remediation Treatment)
- l DUI Programs
Crossroads’ Turning Points, Inc. is Southern Colorado’s largest alcohol and drug prevention, intervention, and substance abuse treatment agency!
Providing services for over 32 years, Crossroads’ Turning Points, Inc. (CTP) is southern Colorado’s largest evidence-based alcohol and substance abuse treatment organization with services in twelve counties. CTP is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, licensed by Colorado, with comprehensive services in prevention, intervention, and co-occurring treatment
To provide hope and opportunities for individuals and their families to pursue a healthy, safe, and substance free lifestyle.
To eliminate substance abuse in the communities we serve.
What to expect from treatment?
As a prospective client, you can expect our highly trained and professional staff to treat you with respect and dignity. Your integrity and confidentiality will be maintained at all times, whether you were referred by another agency, or are a volunteer.
We strive to create a friendly atmosphere, where our clients have a say in their treatment goals.
We have created a system where we have minimal, if any, waiting lists, so you can get an appointment within two weeks of your initial call.
Your first appointment will usually take approximately two hours. We complete a full assessment, utilizing any history you and/or your referral source provide. At the end of your assessment, you will be advised as to which program(s) will best meet your needs, and you will set your personal treatment goals with your counselor.
Individual, group, and family sessions are offered to all of our clients as each of you are unique in your learning styles.
Your progress is assessed at each session you participate in, and a comprehensive discharge summary is generated by your counselor at the end of your treatment program.